2020 Annual Meeting
County Planning Division Members:
Please plan to attend our annual business meeting scheduled for October 8th at 4PM PST/5PM MT/6PM CT/7PM EST.
APA's NPC 2020 turned out to be a virtual event and although it was a success our division has not had a chance to come together. Join us on the 8th and learn more about what is happening with the County Planning Division and the APA Division's Council. Meet executive committee members, celebrate our Division awards and hear plans that the Division has for 2021. Also, learn how you can get involved in County Planning Division leadership.
2020 has been a crazy year and despite the fact that many of us have experienced tremendous changes to our work and personal environments, the County Planning Division is ready to move forward.
- Welcome and Call to Order – Chris O’Keefe, Chair
- Executive Committee Introductions - Committee Members
- Approval of September 10, 2020 Meeting Minutes
- Finance Report – Robert Hill, Treasurer
- Annual Work Plan Overview – Chris O’Keefe, Chair
- Annual Work Plan
- Student mentorship Program
- Presentation of Planning Project Awards – Tim Brown, Awards Chair
- Other Business
- Comments from Membership
Next meeting -
November 12, 2020 - 1PM PST/2PM MST/3PM CT/4PM EST
For questions, please contact Chris O'Keefe, Chair of the County Planning Division.